How can we be in 2019 already? 2018 has literally just flown by. I got to try lots of new beauty products and brands in 2018. I adored many things but there were TEN products I repeatedly reached for in 2018.
Ready to find out what those ten things were?
1. Bareminerals Blemish Remedy Mattifying Prep Gel (£22): I introduced this primer into my routine in September and never looked back. The primer is a lightweight gel that’s absorbed fast. It seriously keeps my oil at bay; my makeup longevity is greatly improved.
2. SUQQU Extra Rich Glow Cream Foundation (£68): a foundation that does so much more for your skin during wear. It doesn’t impart a glow upon application but rather keeps your skin hydrated, flawless throughout wear time. I did a thorough review here.
5. Sisley Phyto-Touch illusion d’été sun glow bronzing gel-powder (£73): the embossing on the bronzer is stunning! The formula is even more beautiful. The gel-powder glides and melts into my skin imperceptibly, imparting a glossy sun-kissed finish. No powder kick-up with a soft focused effect.
6. Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo (£20): Pixi has nailed it with these Gossamer highlighters. Exceedingly buttery and smooth formula. They are pigmented and impart a beautiful wet finish without any visible glitters. Check out swatches and further details here.
7. Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Eyeshadow Palette (£26): I love warm toned eyeshadows and this small yet mighty palette fits right in. All shades have excellent colour pay off and blendability. Fabulous to travel with too. Swatches and full review here.
8. Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara (£21): blew me out of the water with its incredible formula. Along with providing the length and volume that my lashes desperately need, this baby won’t smudge at all. Read more about it here.
9. Ofelia Touch of Rose Liquid Matte Lipsticks ($14): one of the best formulas I have tried. Long lasting, non drying and great pigmentation. I find the whole shade range extremely flattering on my NC20 skin tone.
10. Touch in SOL Pretty Filter Mattifying Oil Control Setting Mist (£18): I rocked this thing through the heat of London this summer and boy was this mist my saviour! It truly kept my makeup intact. More details here.
What beauty products did you reach for the most in 2018? Do let me know so I can check them out.
Wishing you an incredible 2019!
Much love always,