PR SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
SUQQU Spring Summer 21 Colour Collection celebrates the new dawn, the beginning of the new season. The collection takes inspiration from the soft colours and gentle light of a dewy Spring morning – expect sophisticated and delicate textures, natural earthy tones and pastel shades.
SUQQU SS21 Colour Collection consists of:
- Signature Color Eyes: 7 colour ways
- Nuance Eyeliner: 4 shades
- Pure Color Blush: 2 new shades
- Comfort Lip Fluid Glow: 3 new shades
- Comfort Lip Fluid Fog: 3 new shades
- Nail Colour Polish: 3 new shades
The collection is available from 21st January 2021 at Selfridges and from 4th February 2021 at Harrods, Fenwick of Bond Street, Liberty and Cult Beauty.
SUQQU Signature Color Eyes | £48
The highlight of the collection are these brand-new eyeshadow palettes with a new, even more exquisite formula. The packaging also has changed slightly (for the better), each palette is housed in a chic and luxurious black case with gold accent and a magnetic closure.
Key features of the new formula:
- Pigmented and moisturising
- Infused with Rosehip Oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter
- The matte shades have been formulated with tiny snow powder particles, and each one has been enveloped in oil for a powderless feel, second-skin creaseless finish
Each palette contains four shades in a variety of finishes designed to create layered looks with ease.
- 01 Mizuhana: brown-grey with cool mauve tones
- 02 Youkouiro: combined warm tones of ochre brown with coral-toned orange
- 03 Hikarigure: Sand Beige and Golden Brown. This palette is a dream for any neutral lover! The shades layer effortlessly for such elegant and sophisticated looks. I can’t get enough of light gold shimmer!
- 04 Suminadeshiko: pink tones combine for a soft yet striking effect
- 05 Akekage: elegant grey brown shades with a compelling deep red
- 06 Fukakanade: chic khaki and neutral brown offset by pale pink
- 101 Harugumo (Limited Edition): pale purple dusky colours combined with warm sunlight inspired shades
Out of the 7 palettes, I have been testing palettes 03 and 101. I’m glad to say that SUQQU has indeed stepped up a notch in term of the formula. The eyeshadows are super smooth, silky and emollient to the touch (I’m obssesed). The colour payoff is fabulous so you only need to slightly dip your brush in to pick up products. I find the texture of the shadows thinner, this in turn allows them to adhere to my lids better and more seamless. I love how lightweight and ultra comfortable the finish is. Also the glitter shades are gorgeous and offer a wet sheen, no fallout at all. In addition, the eyeshadows blend and layer seamlessly. Longevity wise, the new formula lasts longer on my oily lids too which I really appreciate.
SUQQU Nuance Eyeliner | £22
In this collection, SUQQU introduces a versatile liquid eyeliner with a springy felt brush for precise lines.
The eyeliner comes in 4 shades:
- 01 Black: a soft black
- 02 Brown: a soft brown
- 03 Grey: a white toned grey
- 101 Orange (Limitee Edition): a warm toned light orange
I was sent shade 101 and have been enjoying it. It’s a warm orange shade that’s easy for everyday wear. The felt tip truly allows effortless drawing, it glides along my lash line smoothly without any dragging or tugging. You can draw as fine a line or as dramatic as you desire. On my oily lids, the liner wears extremely well, no flaking or smudging. That said, it can be easily removed with micellar water.
SUQQU Pure Color Blush | £34
If you’re a regularly reader, you might know I absolutely adore the formula of these blushes. SUQQU is adding two limited edition shades to this exquisite blush range.
- 124 Sakurahikari (Limited Edition): Pale Pink x Lemon Gold
- 125 Akatsukitsuge (Limited Edition): Milky Orange x Peach Gold
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid |£33
Launched in AW 2020, these lightweight lip fluid is available in two finishes (full review here). In this collection, we have six new shades joining the range.
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Glow
This formula has a glossy finish that shimmers softly as it catches the light.
- 08 Tsuyaama: a warm brown-beige
- 102 Somezora (Limited Edition): Fire Orange
- 103 Rinbanaawase (Limited Edition): Bloom Pink
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Fog
This formula has a gently glowing formula with a light matte finish.
- 08 Harutsumi: a light beige
- 105 Teribi (Limited Edition): a rich, deep, earthy brown
- 106 Afurezaki (Limited Edition): Ruby Pink
SUQQU Nail Colour Polish | £18
Finally, there are three limited edition nail colours that are natural, fresh and light – perfect for the Spring season.
- 129 Kiraginu (Limited Edition): a linen-beige with subtle shimmers
- 130 Kazeha (Limited Edition): a caramel brown
- 131 Kirimidori (Limited Edition): a matte finish cool toned green, tinged with grey
I will update more details and swatches if I have further samples.
SUQQU Spring/Summer Colour Collection 2021 is available from 21st January 2021 at Selfridges and from 4th February 2021 at Harrods, Cult Beauty, Liberty and Fenwick of Bond Street.
Will you be checking out SUQQU NEW Signature Color Eyes?
Much love always,