PR SAMPLE AFFILIATED LINKS
Along with the new Autumn/Winter Complexion capsule, SUQQU also reveals a new exciting range – Comfort Lip Fluid. I have everything you need to know about the new launch here.
SUQQU’s new liquid lipstick comes in 14 beautiful shades and inspired by the act of applying lipstick, which the Japanese call ‘tingeing with crimson’. This act of ‘Tingeing’ is all about bringing out hidden charm and femininity, more than just putting on lipstick!
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Key features:
- Formulated with an ultra-high viscosity oil to add moisture to the lips
- Smooth and even finish
- Lightweight and comfortable feel
- Long lasting
- Incredible colour payoff
- Plush doe-foot applicator for a smooth and precise application
- Chic and luxurious packaging (glossy black for Glow and matte black for Fog)
- Available in two finishes: Glow and Fog
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Glow | £33
This formula has a glossy finish that oozes class and elegance. There are 7 shades in this finish.
- G-01 Akatsumugi/ Primary Red: a vivid, brilliant primary red
- G-02 Musubishu/ Fig Red: a soft red
- G-03 Hanaikada/ Pure Coral: a cute coral
- G-04 Irogure/ Ochre Brown: a chic brown
- G-05 Yuuhi/ Dewy Orange: a refreshing orange
- G-06 Fujishizuku/ Aquatic Berry: a stylish berry
- G-07 Hanagumori/ Greyish Purple: a softly faded purple
Out of the 7 shades, I was sent G-01 which is a beautiful brightening red, a shade that would instantly elevate any look. SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid has a creamy and viscous consistency therefore it’s super easy to apply and achieve that smooth finish. I detect no discernible scent or taste which I prefer.
I’m super impressed with the colour payoff, full coverage in one swipe. And I love the glossy finish, so gorgeous and glam. The Lip Fluid feels absolutely lightweight and comfortable on without any stickiness.
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Fog | £33
This formula has a soft matte finish and is available in 7 shades.
- F-01 Azukiame: a muted red
- F-02 Maibeni: a vivid fruity red with an exquisite balance of red and subtle blue tones
- F-03 Wataichigo: a classic rose tone
- F-04 Hanashimo: a pink beige
- F-05 Oujyukuka: a brightening orange
- F-06 Kinuzome: a natural beige
- F-07 Houjiiro: a deep, warm brown
From the line up, I have shade F-01. It’s a muted red that is perfect for every day wear and for Fall. Again the consistency is creamy and smooth. This gives a soft matte finish which is super lightweight and comfortable. I find the doe-foot applicator applies well and precisely, you can outline your lips with it effortlessly. I also love how long the lipstick lasts without drying.
So there you have it, lots of love for SUQQU New Comfort Lip Fluid. Amazing finishes, formula and quality!
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid is available NOW at Selfridges, Harrods, Fenwick of Bond Street and Liberty.
Much love always,