For Christmas Collection 2018, Lancôme has brought out a glorious and sparkly collection. Everything is in rose gold packaging with exquisite designs! Christmas comes early this year for me!
The collection comprises of:
- La Rose A Poudrer Highlighter (£45)
- Eyeshadow Palette: 13 warm, smokey and festive tones (£60)
- Hynôse Drama in rose gold packaging (£25)
- L’Absolu Rouge Lipsticks in rose gold packaging with specks of gold sparkles in shades 132-Caprice, 368-Rose Lancome and 264-Peut-Etre (£25.50 each)
La Rose A Poudrer Highlighter
Just look at the beauty! Simply breath-taking! How can makeup be so beautiful! There was the pink version released last year and it was sold out in a flash. I think this year the gold rose will sell out just as fast!
Each petal on the La Rose A Poudrer Highlighter is permeated with beautiful micro shimmers. The highlighter is a medium dark rose gold that looks quite subtle on my skin. It doesn’t emphasis my skin imperfections.
I use a soft dense brush and carefully swirl over some petals to pick up the product.
The Eyeshadow Palette
This palette screams festive holidays, so much glitters! It has a range of thirteen warm, smokey and festive tones. There are mattes, shimmers and ultra-glittery top coats.
- Matte: Milky Base, Astral Green, All Night Black
- Satin: Astro Brown, Bleu Nuit, Rouge Solaire
- Shimmer: Copper Comete, Polar Grey
- Pressed Glitter: Sparkling Sunset, Sparkling Sunrise, Midnight Glitter, Glittery Moon and Golden Sky
Look at those glitters! They swatch beautifully. The colour payoff is insane. You don’t need glitter glue with these. There’s some fallout during application but nothing major. You can definitely get very creative and use these as lip toppers for a metallic look.
The matte shades are ultra smooth to the touch, pigmented and blend like a dream. They layer effortlessly.
The possibilities of looks with this pallet is enormous. So much going on with these 13 shades! Two eye brushes and one cheek brush are also included in the palette for your convenience.
You can have all the drama and nourishment for your lashes from this iconic mascara, with the added festive touch of beautiful rose gold packaging! DREAMY!
L’Absolu Rouge Lipsticks
I love the formula of these lipsticks. They are always so comfortable to wear. Additionally, they apply evenly and smoothly. They are long lasting (non-drying) and leave a beautiful stain behind.
The design of the bullets is pretty cool and chic too. Just click on the rose to reveal the shade. This Christmas, they are available in golden rose packaging with flecks of gold sparkles. There’s also beautiful imprints in each bullets too!
- 132-Caprice: cream finish. A striking and brightening blue red with a natural sheen. Opaque in one layer. You can definitely turn heads with this shade.
- 368-Rose Lancôme: cream finish. A raspberry pink with blue undertone and a natural sheen. Fabulous pigmentation.
- 264-Peut-Etre: sheer finish. A light mauve nude with a healthy shine. Very lightweight and nourishing on.
The collection will be available exclusively at Debenhams from 31st October 2018 and on Lancôme.co.uk.
Will you pick any of these beauties up?
Thank you for being here today!
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.
Wow Sandy! This collection is stunning !!!! 😍😍😍😍
Hi Sandy !
Such a pretty collection ! Everything is pretty and girly ! And I’m a huge fan of the lipsticks shades ! xx