Photo source: Instagram
MAC is really killing it with their recent releases. I have barely just got over the gorgeous Snow Ball collection (you can check out these beauties on my Instagram)! Now, I am gasping at the Lunar New Year collection releasing this month! My poor heart…and wallet of course:)
Just look at the gorgeous packaging though!
The collection consists of an eye shadow palette, five lipsticks and a blush duo compact.
1. Lunar New Year eyeshadow palette X9 – Luck and Fortune| £25
The palette contains a mixture of lustres, stains and matte shadows. The shades are as follows:
- Sweet Vapours, a light peachy nude (lustre)
- Precious Occasions, a light peach with gold and pink pearl (veluxe pearl)
- Spirit of The Season, a soft sand (satin)
- Georgia Peach, a cool peachy beige (matte)
- Couplets, soft peachy beige (satin)
- Auspicious, a warm deep brown with satin finish
- Special Charm, a soft dusty pink (matte)
- Lucky and Fortune, a mid-tone warm pink (matte)
- Lucky 8, a dusty rose (matte)
2. Cosmetics Lunar New Year Lipsticks| £16.50
- Pure Happiness – Sheer pink (Cremesheen).
- Good Health – Peach nude (Satin).
- Prosperity – Pinkish coral (Matte).
- Peachy NewYear– Pearly peach (Satin).
- To Luck! – Soft dusty rose (Matte).
3. Powder Blush Duo Love Token and Long Life & Happiness| £19.50
The Duo is a light pale peach in a matte finish
Below are all the swatches of the collection for your reference.
Photo via : @wonderlandmakeupbyberenice
Lipstick swatches via @mac_jihye00
The Lunar New Year collection will be available from 18 January 2018 online here. It will launch exclusively at Selfridges on the 25 January.
What are your thoughts on this collection? Let me know what’s on your wish-list.
Thank you for being here today!
Much love always,
All photos via Instagram