PR SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
SUQQU has been releasing some amazing collections lately, notably the UK Exclusive Limited Edition Pre-Holiday Collection and the brand new Vialume premium skincare range. Today I have SUQQU’s stunning GLOBAL Collection to share with you!
Just like the Pre-Holiday Collection, SUQQU 2020 Holiday Collection, ‘RYOURAKINSHU’, is inspired by exquisite festive clothing – the lavish lustre of silk, pearls and gold, the vibrant colours of woven silk fabrics, and the beautiful delicacy of embroidered and dyed materials. Bringing together these inspirations, this collection is full of bold colours and lightweight textures for endless opulent festive looks!
SUQQU 2020 Holiday Eyeshadow Compact |£65
How elegant and stunning is this eyeshadow palette! I think this must be the star of the collection! The palette consists of eight shades in three finishes.
- 3 sheen jewel: add a dazzling gem-like sheen
- 3 satin: create a silky radiance
- 2 velvet: offer soft matte finish
The shades are:
- Pale Pink (satin): light peachy pink with a smooth and silky texture. Pigmented and extremely blendable with a high-shine luminous finish
- Silver Pearl (jewel): light silver, fine glitters with incredible sparkly finish. The texture feels slightly dry to the touch but I have no problems with the application. It is best applied with fingers or a damp brush to avoid fall out. This shade is perfect for the New Year party looks!
- Yellow Bronze (jewel): light bronze with pink shimmers. It can be used as a highlighter too.
- Metallic Red (satin): such a smooth and silky texture. Super pigmented. I think this is my favourite shade from the palette.
- Orchid Purple (jewel): a light purple with sparkly pink and light blue shimmers. It has a thin and sheer coverage which is buildable.
- Night Grey (satin): medium dark grey with a smooth satin finish. It has a soft and smooth texture. This shade is super pigmented and blends well. A beautiful shade for a smokey eye look.
- Burnt Orange (velvet): a burnt orange with a soft matte finish. The texture is thin. It has a sheer pigmentation but buildable.
- Deep Brown (velvet): a warm toned chocolate brown with a soft matte finish. The texture is soft and smooth. No fall out during application
I feel that the formula of these shadows is different from the normal quads. All shades have a thinner, lighter texture and feel as well as being more hard-pressed in the pans. The matte shades are more tightly packed so no fall out at all. The satin shades are more of a gelee texture which I love, fab colour pay off with no fallout.
Aside from the beautiful woven embossing and the sleek packaging, this eyeshadow palette is such a pleasure to use. As expected from SUQQU, the shades are designed to be layered and combined effortlessly. With the three finishes, you can certainly create a variety of looks, from easy everyday look to the most sparkly festive finish! And I find that it’s truly easy to achieve that “silky radiance” that the collection represents.
SUQQU Vibrant Rich Lipstick | £30
If you’re a regular reader, you’ll know my love for the formula of these lipsticks (reviewed here and here). For this collection, there are two limited edition shades available.
- 110 YUNISHIKI: A warm reddish beige. This shade is beautiful, amazing for a natural and chic look
- 111 SHUUKOU: A warm toned bright and sophisticated red
I love both shades! One is perfect for effortless everyday look and the red is simply glamorous. These shades were formulated to bring out the warmth of the skin. As expected, I adore the soft matte finish and the fab pigmentation. In addition, I love how lightweight, non-drying the finish is. Such comfortable feel for a matte lip!
SUQQU Pure Color Blush | £34
Can we take a moment to admire the beautiful design on the blushes! SUQQU never fails to amaze me with these incredible patterns. Each of these limited-edition blush palettes contains one cheek colour with a soft matte texture and one highlight shade with a luminescent silky finish. Both sets create a natural-looking, radiant complexion and subtle face contour.
- 122 AYATSUMUGI: A beautiful rosy blush and pink highlight combination for a glamorous look
- 123 KAZARIAMI: A nuanced brown cheek shade with a subtle hint of yellow, and a beige highlight that adds radiance to the complexion
With thin and lightweight texture, these powders blend effortlessly and seamlessly. They can be ‘woven’ and layered on the skin with a silky elegance. I simply love the natural and delicate finish.
So there you have it, another elegant collection to admire from SUQQU. I love the design, the gorgeous textures and the makeup looks I can create with these.
SUQQU’s Limited Edition Global Holiday Collection is available now at:
Will you be picking anything up from SUQQU’s Limited Edition Global Holiday Collection?
Much love always,