PR SAMPLE/AFFILIATED LINKS
Chantecaille has added a new member to the Rose de Mai range, Rose de Mai Cleansing Balm. I was thrilled to see the new launch since Chantecaille didn’t have a cleansing balm in their skincare offerings.
Made with sensitive skin in mind, the balm gently cleanses the skin while also nourishing it. So gentle that you don’t need to rinse after!
- Rose de Mai Essence: rich in antioxidants with anti-aging properties
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil: rich in essentials fatty acids
- Rose Hip Oil: natural source of Vitamin C and E
- Hyaluronic Acid: boosts hydration
- Raspberry Stem Cell Extract: rich in antioxidants, soothes and improves skin hydration.
- Organic Tamanu Oil: fights free radical damage
- Phytic Acid: offers gentle exfoliation
The texture of Chantecaille Rose de Mai Cleansing Balm is super unique and dreamy, I don’t think I’ve come across such a texture before. It has a satisfying soufflé feel, super lightweight, fluffy and silky. Truly a decadent balm!
Taking a small amount, I would gently massage this creamy texture into skin using circular motions then remove it with a dampened cleansing cloth. The balm does an amazing job removing all traces of dirt, makeup and sunscreen. I love how it leaves my skin feeling refreshed, smooth and nourished without that greasy sticky residue.
There is a luxurious, comforting rose scent that contributes to a relaxing sensorial experience, a moment of wellness! I definitely feel ultra pampered each time I use the balm.
Chantecaille Rose de Mai Cleansing Balm (£84/75ml) is available at:
Much love always,