PR SAMPLE AFFILIATE LINK
Team Fenty is certainly on a roll and is keeping us all happy with so many amazing newness. I still haven’t gotten over the beautiful Lip Shine and Cheeks Out Cream Blush launches, and now I have a plethora of more gorgeous products to share with you today!
I’m an avid lip balm lover, I literally have one in every handbag and every corner of the house. I was impressed when the original Hint Hint was launched as it was the first lip balm I’ve tried with a doe-foot applicator.
Now available in 3 new shades:
- PINCH ME: sheer pink
- LATTE LIPS: sheer coral pink
- COCOA DRIZZLE: sheer chocolate
- Plush doe-foot applicator
- Sheer shades designed for all skin tones
- Super creamy and lightweight
- Formulated with rich shea and mango seed butters
- Softens, soothes and nourishes
- Non-sticky formula
- Light peach-vanilla scent
I adore these! Super convenient to apply and the formula is ultra lush, creamy and moisturising. The shades are sheer with a gorgeous sheen that is definitely pretty enough to wear on their own. Of course they are a perfect prep before applying your lipsticks. My favourite shade is Latte Lips.
This clear, universal brow wax with a built-in brush is everything I wanted and more. I didn’t think I would love it so much. It’s truly so easy to use and sets my brows effectively without any greasiness nor crispiness.
- Clear, universal brow wax for all skin tones and hair colours
- Keeps brows on lock with no residue or flakiness
- Sweat- and water-resistant formula
- Firm but flexible, longwear hold
- Smart angled tip for easy shaping
- Built-in brush
The brush is super cute and functional, it combs and shapes my brows beautifully. Since my brows are not full, I would fill in the gaps first then use the wax pencil to set. Absolutely adore the dual-ended pen design!
Fenty Beauty released these game-changing portable mini eyeshadow palettes earlier this year. Each palette contains 6 shades in matte and shimmer finishes.
As the name suggests, you can snap and pair your faves together. The idea is that you can use them solo or together with another palette that you have snapped together so effectively you have 12 shades to play with, all in the palm of your hands!
Now there are two new limited-edition additions to the range, 9-Wine and 10-Money. As always, the eyeshadow names are super catchy and sassy!
This palette includes three matte eyeshadows (bottom row) and three shimmer eyeshadows (top row).
- Pop The Cork: warm medium-dark rustic brown with gold shimmers
- Bottle Service: shimmery pinky red, warm undertone
- She Bubbly: warm golden peach
- Rosé Spritz: warm light peach, matte finish
- Pinot Please: dark plum, matte finish
- Sherry Fairy: warm medium brown, matte finish
All shades in the palette have excellent colour payoff. The matte shades are extremely velvety and creamy to the touch. Also they adhere and blend effortlessly. I find She Bubbly to be more loosely packed and slightly powdery to the touch however it applies well to my eyelids with fab pigmentation.
I love the colour story of the palette, beautiful and cohesive. I’m amazed how beautiful, rich and creamy Pinot Please is! This palette is absolutely perfect for Fall.
This palette contains 2 mattes, 3 shimmers and 1 metallic shades.
- Phat Pockets: beautiful and rich emerald green, satin finish
- Need Receipts: light golden green, frosty sheen
- Thyme Is Money: warm lime green, matte finish
- Rubbabandz: warm olive brown, matte finish
- Direct Deposit: pearly medium green
- Flash Money: bright, yellow gold, metallic finish
I didn’t think I would love this palette as much as I do. Personally, I don’t gravitate towards green eyeshadows much but I just love the gorgeous green theme of this palette. The variation of green is fabulous and I love the looks I can create with it. Rubbabandz is an interesting inclusion to the palette, however it works so well as a crease shade on my skintone. I can’t get enough of Phat Pockets and Flash Money!
Available in 9 striking shades, these longwear lipsticks offer a weightless and soft matte finish.
- Rihanna created a range of 9 high-impact shades
- Long lasting, matte finish
- Lip-defining applicator
- No feathering
The intensity of these Stunna Lip Paint is truly insane, full coverage in one stroke!
The new shade UNDERDWAWG is a deep burgundy, bold and perfect for Fall. As expected, the pigmentation packs a punch! The consistency is quite thin so make sure you don’t load too much product on the applicator. The liquid spreads easily with amazing coverage. It takes a few minutes to dry down to a soft matte finish which is lightweight and comfortable (I love). It doesn’t feel drying after 8-9 hour wear neither which is fab!
Find these new Fenty Beauty launches at:
Anything on your wishlist?
Much love always,