I talked about one of Fenty Beauty new release, Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer last week here and ever since I have been playing with the Cream Blushes. Finally, I have full review and swatches of them today so please read on.
The cream is housed in a cute small white octagonal compact with a built-in mirror along with silver imprint. Each contains 3.0g.
Size-wise, it is much smaller than the Cream Bronzer. However, a little goes a long way and it probably would take you a long time before you can hit pan.
- Available in 10 shades
- Natural-looking flush
- Ultra vivid in the pan with sheer and buildable finish
- Lightweight and non greasy
- Sweat and water-resistant
The shades on offer are amazing, ultra vibrant in the pans. There’s a shade suitable for any skin tones!
- Fuego Flush 01: soft tangerine with shimmer (most visible)
- Petal Poppin 02: soft peach with shimmer
- Bikini Martini 03: soft bubblegum pink
- Crush on Cupid 04: soft cool pink
- Strawberry Drip 05: soft pink coral
- Daiquiri Dip 06: orange red
- Drama Cla$$ 07: soft medium dark purple
- Summertime Wine 08: soft berry with shimmer
- Cool Berry 09: soft medium dark plum with shimmer
- Rose Latte 10: warm toned reddish medium-dark brown
Just like the Cream Bronzers, the Cream Blushes are gorgeously creamy and smooth. Effortless to apply, just a few taps using your fingertips…the cream melts and meshes into your skin for that dewy, natural-looking finish. You can easily build up the coverage in layers. Also they apply evenly without disturbing my makeup.
Some shades look intimidatingly vibrant in the pan and they are actually quite pigmented but you can definitely control the required amount of product and blend out as sheer or build up the coverage as you desire. I’ve tried all shades on my skin tone and none of them make me look overdone. I truly can’t pick out just one favourite shade, I love them all!
Once set, they feel amazing on, lightweight and non-greasy. Longevity-wise, they last well on my combo skin, at least 5-6 hours before I notice any fading. Another plus point to mention is that it’s pretty easy to reapply (on the go) too.
Another winning formula from Fenty Beauty! Youthful and healthy finish with a few taps!
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.