Along with the stunning Vibrant Oceans Summer Collection 2020 (full details here), Chantecaille also releases two new skincare products! I have been trying them out for a few weeks and am excited to share with you here.
Firstly, let’s have a look at CBD 300 Face and Body Cream!
What is it?
Chantecaille’s first-ever CBD product is a luxurious cream that blends 300mg per jar of broad-spectrum cannabidiol with three innovative, powerful botanicals specifically chosen to complement CBD and its ability to nourish, moisturize, and cocoon dry skin.
Infused with ingredients that target dryness and visible redness, each milliliter of CBD 300 Face and Body Cream contains 6 milligrams (3 times the strength of most CBD creams on the market) of nutrient-dense broad spectrum hemp-derived CBD that is rich in phytonutrients and antioxidant components.
CBD 300 Face and Body Cream Ingredients
- CANNABIS SATIVA STEM CELL EXTRACT: from the same plant family as hemp, this THC-free extract contains high levels of cannaflavin B, a powerful antioxidant that reduces visible redness and boosts skin’s moisture
- EGGPLANT STEM CELL EXTRACT: grown from cells taken from the purple nightshade, this ingredient helps to cocoon hypersensitive skin, improving signs of stress and visible redness and strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier
- CHERIMOYA EXTRACT: derived from a South American superfruit, it helps to improve the appearance of stressed skin, reducing visible redness
The cream has a silky, creamy texture. It spreads and absorbs quickly. Feels super soothing as it’s absorbed. Does it calm my skin? Yes! I’ve tested on some extremely sensitised and irritated skin areas on my neck and the redness and dryness were greatly reduced overnight and completely gone after a few days. This is a great rescue remedy to have in my stash!
The second new exciting product is the Radiance Elixir.
What is it?
This is a pearlescent multi-tasking glow serum. The formula is infused with powerful ingredients that offer the skin an immediate glow as well as effective long-term skincare benefits.
- Crystal Peptide: deeply moisturises to create a visibly glowing pink complexion
- Skin Awakening Peptide: increases visible luminosity and a well-rested appearance in the morning
- Refining Lipopeptide: softens the appearance of frown lines, marionette lines and nasogenial folds
- Colourless Carotenoids (tomato-derived): helps to reduce redness and appearance of visible wrinkles.
- Lotus Japonica Extract: softens the appearance of wrinkles, creating a smoother look
It’s a silky elixir that’s packed with peptides and offers an instant glow. This is truly a multitasking gem! I’ve used Radiance Elixir under my moisturiser, over my moisturiser as a makeup primer, also adding it to my foundations and I love all the resultant effects. Along with the glow, you always get the immediate plumping, toning and hydrating effect. Also the anti-ageing effect would come with daily use. I love how my skin looks so rested with a healthy radiance after I incorporate the serum at night.
Chantecaille skincare is always a real treat for my skin, luxury beauty with plant-derived ingredients in meticulous formulations. The elegant rose scent is always nostalgic and calming. I love how the new additions fill the gaps in my skincare routine.
You can check out the new releases at:
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.