Inspired by Dear Dahlia’s signature philosophy of Timeless Blooming Beauty, Dear Dahlia Timeless Bloom Collection Eyeshadow Palette showcases 8 beautiful and wearable shades. One can never have enough of these shades right!
- Eight sophisticated wearable shades
- Consists of mattes, shimmers and soft metallic glitters in wet and dry formulas
- Infused with Dahlia Variabilis Flower Extract which has proven antioxidant properties
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Free of parabens, phthalate, oxybenzone and artificial fragrances
The eyeshadows are housed in an elegant signature octagonal marble and rose gold packaging made from durable cardboard with a good size mirror and soft magnetic closing. The design is a dream to anyone who’s obsessed with marble design.
The palette contains 8 shades with a net weight of 0.27oz/7.8g. There’s a balance of complementary warm and cool undertones.
- Daydream: shimmery light pink
- Lady Gray: gray brown with specs of gold shimmer
- Moon Dust: silver and white gold glitter
- Cinnamon Cloud: soft cinnamon with gold and silver shimmers
- Velvet Copper: copper brown with rich champagne gold shimmer, smooth and velvety texture with excellent pigmentation
- Dark Dolce: deep brown, satin finish with creamy and smooth texture, excellent colour payoff
- Pink Thunder: bronze pink with multi-dimensional aurora glitter, this shade imparts such a beautiful shine
- Love Letter: matte light pink, ultra smooth and velvety texture
Furthermore, the glitter shades are environmentally friendly as they are formulated with biodegradable glitter which breaks down when exposed to microbes & wet conditions.
With these 8 shades, you can effortlessly create a variety of looks, from soft and natural glam to intense warm toned glam. The shades have fab colour payoff and blend well. I prefer using brushes with densely packed bristles for a quick colour buildup.
The soft metallic glitters are stunning! They offer intense shine without the chunky glitters which I love. I like to use a damp brush to apply for maximum intensity (why not right!). There is some fall-out with these glitters but it’s nothing I would fuss about.
On my oily lids, the eyeshadows last well over 8 hours.
I’m crushing over shades Cinnamon Cloud, Pink Thunder and Love Letter!
Dear Dahlia Timeless Bloom Collection Eyeshadow Palette is available exclusively at Feel Unique.
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.