Sisley Paris has collaborated with the talented artist Helena Soubeyrand and brought out a new radiance boosting highlighter pen, Stylo Lumière.
Stylo Lumière is an all-in-one cushion pen. It is designed to capture the light, conceals signs of fatigue and smoothes wrinkles and fine lines. It illuminates and disguises imperfections with a fresh, natural finish.
What does it do?
- Captures the Light: The formula contains “Specular Light” pigments which were specifically selected for their ultra luminous properties. These new pigments have a refractive effect like that of a diamond!
- Fades out shadows: The pigments are coated with Lecithin to give a formula that melts into the skin. Together with soft-focus agents to create an even, smoothing, satin finish on the skin.
- Provides radiance: A number of skin-perfecting active ingredients has been infused to boost skin’s radiance, hydrate and tighten skin.
- Offers invisible texture: The formula contains 2 film-forming polymers to ensure flexible and long-lasting wear.
There are 4 shades available:
- Pearly Rose – for very light to light complexions with pink undertone
- Peach Rose – for light complexions with a beige undertone. This shade is perfect for my NC25-ish skin tone
- Soft Beige – ideal to illuminate medium complexions with golden undertone
- Golden Beige – for medium to tan complexions with golden undertones
I have shades 2 and 3 to show you.
You can use Stylo Lumière alone on bare skin, before or after foundation. The twist-on mechanism is easy and convenient to operate. It offers a perfect amount of product on the foam cushion. I simply dot some products on the areas I’d like to brighten or blur out imperfections. With my fingers, I gently tap until all product is absorbed, followed with a light dusting of a brightening setting powder.
The formula has a gel like texture with a bouncy feel to it. It’s the kind of texture I like and I know that it will stay put. It blends and melds into my skin imperceptibly. Absolutely weightless and skin-like finish! It hydrates, brightens and smoothes. No visible glitters involved.
The formula offers a light coverage so if you have darker pigmentations you might want to conceal first.
I love using these on bare skin. Just like magic, Stylo Lumière brings out freshness and hides all dark shadows. It truly gives a second-skin finish. Be assured that you won’t get that possible harsh contrasting look with standard concealers. It’s almost as if you just happen to have a good skin day. I’m pleasantly pleased how my complexion can appear simply with a few touches of Stylo Lumière.
As with other Sisley products, I love that the formula also focuses on looking after my skin. It is enriched with skincare ingredients such as Acai, Golden Apple tree, Oat Seed and White Lily extracts. With regular use, it helps keep the complexion bright, radiant and youthful.
Stylo Lumière is a fabulous multi-functional product. If you’re looking for a highlighter that can offer ultra fresh and natural complexion, Stylo Lumière is for you!
Thank you for being here today!
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.