If you’re anything like me, had enough of the cold and can’t wait for warmer weather to arrive then you will be excited to see this collection from Estée Lauder.
This summer, Estée Lauder once again introduce their traditional Bronze Goddess collection. The entire collection includes 9 items. I am interested in at least 3 of the items: the Illuminating Powder Gelee, the Face Palette (includes 6 eyeshadows, blush and highlighter) and the Shimmering Body and Hair Oil.
All images via @1beautynewsru
The rest of the items in the collection are:
– Waterproof mascara Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Waterproof Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara Summer 2018
– Bronze Powder Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer Summer 2018 in 4 shades
– Salt scrub for body Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Body Salt Scrub Summer 2018
– Body Cream Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Whipped Body Cream Summer 2018
– Eau de toilette Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent
- Top notes: mandarin, bergamot, lemon, orange
- Heart notes: tiara, magnolia, orange color, lavender
- Base notes: amber, coconut, sandalwood, vanilla, vitaver, myrrh
– Perfumed water Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum
- Top notes: mandarin, ginger, bergamot
- Heart notes: jasmine sambac, coconut, frangipani
- Base notes: vanilla, cashmere, musk, amber
I will update this post with swatches as soon as possible.
The collection is already available in some countries. The collection will be available exclusively at House of Fraser on 24th April before going nationwide late May.
What do you think of this collection? Will you be picking up anything?
Thank you for being here today!
Much love always,