LIFE IS CORAL!
Korean beauty is so ethereal… skin-like looking base, dewy glow and angelic eyes. With that perception, I have the impression that eyeshadow pigmentation could be on the sheerer and natural side so I haven’t had a huge urge to try them out. Then when Style Korean stocks a whole new range of exciting things, this Heimish Dailism Coralic Palette really caught my eye! Spring is here and coral shades are everything!
Heimish Dailism Coralic Palette looks so fabulous, almost too pretty to dip in!
Heimish Dailism Coralic Palette comes in a slim rectangular compact case with curved sides and is made out of a smooth, durable plastic. The packaging is a simple all matte black with rose-gold ‘heimish’ embossed on the bottom righthand corner. It is sturdy, simple and sleek. Included in the palette is a large mirror perfect for application on-the-go or for traveling, as well as a double-ended brush in a matching rose gold tone. I do like the synthetic flat end to apply liner. The pan size is quite generous so there’s no need to worry about spreading and mixing shades by accident.
Heimish Dailism Coralic Palette comes with eight shades; two mattes, two pressed pigments, three satin and a duo-chrome shade.
- Coralic Peach: matte light coral
- Coralic Coral: a beautiful satin reddish coral with micro gold sparkles
- Coralic Orange: satin orangey coral. It’s stunning!
- Coralic Granita: a glittery bronzy brown with medium silvery glitters with a glossy finish. This shade is the most pigmented shade in the palette. It feels slightly coarse to the touch but swatched smoothly.
- Coralic Gerbera: matte light pinky coral
- Coralic Amaryllis: a brightening glittery corally rose gold with a shiny metallic finish. The glitters in this shade is on the chunkier side and are prone to a little fall out. It is beautiful as a wash of colour on the lid. Best applied with fingers.
- Coralic Sparkling: a duochrome with a shift of light pink and coral. The eyeshadow is very soft and slightly crumbly to the touch. It applies a little patchy to the lid, best to dab in on to pack on pigmentation. I like it best as an inner tear duct highlight.
- Coralic Brown: a satin medium brown with micro gold sparkles. It is great for the outer Vs to give your eyes some depths and dimensions.
Above are the swatches on my moisturised arm(no primer) in natural indoor lighting.
I was pleasantly impressed! The matte shades are all perfectly smooth and easy to blend; they are fabulous as base colours. Coralic Peach is a little powdery on swatching but perform fine on my lids. The satin shades are soft and buttery to the touch with excellent pigmentation. The duo-chrome shade, Coral Sparkling, is very soft and a little patchy on application. The glitter-packed shades, Coralic Granita and Coralic Amaryllis, are out of this world!
On top of my usual eyeshadow primers, all shades last over 8 hours on my lids with minimal fading or creasing.
They have to be Coralic Granita and Coralic Amaryllis. They are like pressed pigments with intense glossy and metallic finish. You can intensify the finish further by dampening your brush with a setting spray to a foiled metallic finish! Absolutely eye-catching and attention-grabbing!
I adore Heimish Dailism Coralic Palette. It is a such great introduction to Korean eyeshadows. Heimish has managed to create coral shades that are so flattering, easy to wear along with some stunning glittery shades. If peachy coral shades are your jam, I would highly recommend checking Heimish Dailism Coralic Eye Palette out.
LIFE IS CORAL! Life is bright and fun!
Have you tried any Heimish Dailism Eye palette?
Much love always,
Disclaimer: This post featured a PR sample. My opinions expressed here are honest and unbiased.