AD – PRESS SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
SUQQU launched their limited edition 2022 Holiday Collection on 4th November 2022 and the colour stories are stunning. The collection is inspired by rare winter roses, blooming in freezing cold weather. We have beautiful shades reminiscent of petals and leaves, enhanced by glittering pearls resembling the cold morning frost.
What’s in SUQQU Global Holiday Collection 2022?
- Signature Color Eyes: 120 FUYUSOUBI and 121 KANKA
- Tone Touch Eyes: 110 FUYURANMAN and 111 HYOUTENKA
- Pure Color Blush: 136 YUKIGOMORI and 137 TSUYABAE
- Moisture Rich Lipstick: 124 HANABIE and 125 SEKIRYOU
- Matte Colour Lip Balm: 101 KASUMIBARA
- Oil Rich Glow Loose Powder: 101 Ice Purple
There are two limited edition colour combinations joining the Signature Color Eyes range this season and they are gorgeous. I love the incorporation of an earthy tone and two opposite pearly and glittery shades, so interesting to create looks with both warm and coldness.
- 120 FUYUSOUBI: intense magenta pink tones combined with warm earthy tones and a touch of sparkle from a frosted pink that is blended with blue pearls
- 121 KANKA: combines light lemon glitter, soft orange matte shade, metallic medium brown and shiny fresh green
How stunning are the swatches! Quad 120 is super easy to create looks with, you can use some shades on their own as a wash of colour or layer them for extra glam and dimensions. The magenta shade has amazing pigmentation, really effortless to create an intense glamorous look that’s perfect for the holiday. If you like magenta, this quad won’t disappoint you.
Quad 121 took me by surprise, I didn’t know I would love it that much. The fresh green and light lemon shades are very wearable, bright and luminous. The green shade would look insane on darker skin tones.
Both palettes perform exquisitely, buttery textures and excellent colour payoff. Such a pleasure to use!
Inspired by the image of snow falling on soft petals, two new limited edition individual shadows join the Tone Touch Eyes range. The new shades are in stellar finish. Both shades offers reflective and glittery prettiness. These high intensity sparkling shades can be layered on top of Signature Color Eyes or used on its own for a sparkling sheen.
- 110 FUYURANMAN (Frozen Rose) – an antique pink with warm pearls
- 111 HYOUTENKA (Green Crystal) – A crystal silver with multicoloured pearls and touch of green. I find this shade more sparkly and pigmented.
SUQQU Pure Color Blush | £34
Two new limited-edition shades join the iconic Pure Color Blush range, all of which feature a soft gradient of colour to build dimension and add warmth to the complexion. The new shades are formulated with more glittering pearls than ever before for a lit from within glow this holiday season.
- 136 YUKIGOMORI – A light corally pink with white-gold glittering pearls
- 137 TSUYABAE – A chic reddish chic brown, combined with natural beige tones
I have shade 136 and it pulls more corally pink on me, very pretty. As always, the texture is light-weight and it blends seamlessly into the skin. The coverage is easily buildable.
I absolutely adore these balmy and hydrating lipsticks! We have two new limited-edition shades available.
- 124 HANABIE: a gorgeous pinky coral nude with a touch of brown
- 125 SEKIRYOU: a rosy brown with a hint of dark red
I have been loving 124, so pretty and hydrating. The rosy sheen is simply gorgeous. It smooths over my lip lines and gives it a nice juicy pout. SUQQU shared an ombré lip look on their instagram and I have been loving recreating it, adore the subtle ombré look!
This is a new lip balm formula with a demi-matte finish. The formula is hydrating thanks to hyaluronic acid, squalene and jojoba oil.
Shade 101 KASUMIBARA is a natural dusty rose colour. The balm glides on my lip smoothly and just gives me an extra something for a quick and easy everyday look. It is fabulous as a lip primer too.
Last but not least, there’s a limited-edition loose powder available in shade 101 Ice Purple. The glow-giving loose powder contains red, green and blue pearls in a light purple base. This is an ultra-hydrating powder enriched with Jojoba Seed Oil and Squalane so would be great for people with dry skin.
The powder is extremely finely-milled and ultra lightweight. It does a good job to add brightness to the complexion.
SUQQU Global Holiday Collection 2022 is available to purchase here:
Have you checked this collection out?
Much love always,