AD – PRESS SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
Turn up the heat with SUQQU’s limited-edition 2022 Global Summer Collection! Inspired by the heat of the sun and centred around blazing orange and red hues, the shades are bold yet very wearable. The collection contains everything you need for a sun-kissed look. Spoiler alert, I’m absolutely obsessed with this collection! Warm-toned shades with sublime textures! As always, I have all details and swatches for you here.
First up, we have two limited-edition colour combinations joining the Signature Color Eyes range this season, with fiery and fun shades.
- 115 ENKA: A delightful combination of deep orange-brown and luxe gold with a pearlescent finish.
- 116 KOUKYOU: This sophisticated quad features a wearable blend of browns, pinks and soft champagne shades.
I was sent quad 116 and at first I thought I would have preferred 115 but I couldn’t be more wrong. Quad 116 features such chic and sophisticated shades, fabulous to create easy everyday looks. The colour story goes absolutely stunning with the warm toned lipsticks. Each shadow has a smooth texture and blends effortlessly.
All shades have shimmers running through them. The lilac shade is really pretty and imparts a gorgeous glimmer (scroll down to see it in action) . The champagne shade leans deeper on my lids than it is in the pan, I use it to create dimensions and depth.
This new formula debuted in the Spring Summer 2022 Collection and really impressed me. What I love is the incredible buttery smooth texture and pigmented formula. The powder literally melts into your skin, leaving a second-skin finish.
There are two new limited-edition shades:
- 101 HOTERIIRO: A deep orange with a hint of red for a bold, summer look.
- 102 NATSUKE: This terracotta beige can also be used as a sculpting shade, adding dimension to the face.
Shade 101 is so perfect to create a sun-kissed look. It’s super pigmented so you might want to use a soft, fluffy blush brush and the lightest touch to pick up product (and tap off the excess first). The blush lasts all day on my combo skin.
Next, we have the star of the collection! This new Melting Powder Highlighter 101 KAGEROU has my heart, from the beautiful pattern to the performance! Just as the melting powder blush, the highlighter has a sublime soft and smooth texture. It offers amazing colour payoff and blends out with ease.
The highlighter features bright peachy gold with natural bronze to delivers sunshine-inspired radiance. Super pretty without any chunky glitters and is really flattering on my complexion.
We have two limited-edition shades joining demi-matte lipstick range. These mattes have a non-drying and comfortable finish, so lightweight that you’d forget you actually have lipstick on.
Both shades are pretty warm.
- 108 NETSUAFURE: A powerful statement orange
- 109 SAIKEI: A rich, brown orange, very chic shade
These new limited-edition additions are really beautiful. Both are super hydrating on the lips with a gorgeous shine.
- 122 YUREDAIDAI: A orange brown with gold and blue pearls for a subtle depth.
- 123 SHAKUKA: A bright and fresh colour with high shine.
I love both shades but I’m pretty obsessed with shade 122. The fine pearl particles are really gorgeous on the lips. They give so much dimensions and glam! Really wearable still. Whereas Shade 123 is a fresh, youthful pinkish red that would brighten any complexion.
SUQQU Nail Colour Polish | £18
Finally, there are three limited-edition shades inspired by the heat of the earth, giving sophisticated summer vibes.
- 142 TSUYANOBORI: A versatile beige with shiny pearls for an elevated everyday look.
- 143 TANBIIRO: A soft, mature orange with a hint of brightness.
- 144 NOUROU: A deep copper with daring silver pearls for a soft shimmer.
Available to purchase here:
Here is a full make-up look featuring all the pieces discussed today. On my lips is the Moisture Rich Lipstick 122.
Much love always,