AD-PR SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
Loose Powder Blush? I haven’t tried one before, have you? I have some incredible newness from Givenchy to share with you today, including the FIRST 4 colour Loose Powder Blush! Please keep on reading for all the details.
- Irresistible Eau de Toilette: Available in 3 sizes
- Prisme Libre Blush: Available in 6 shades
- Rose Perfecto Lip Balm: Available in 10 shades
Prisme Libre Blush | £35
Isn’t it exciting! The first 4 colour loose powder blush! Housed in an incredibly cute container with a mirrored cap, the blush is perfect for on-the-go application.
Available in 6 shades:
- 01 MOUSSELINE LILAS – Light pink and lilac
- 02 TAFFETAS ROSÉ – Vivid pinks
- 03 VOILE CORAIL – Coral and orange tones impart a healthy-looking glow.
- 04 ORGANZA SIENNE – Brick red and burnt sienna
- 05 POPELINE VIOLINE – Deep hues of plum and rosewood
- 06 FLANELLE RUBIS – Rich shades of brick and red.
Although I love the iconic Prisme Libre Powder, I was a little apprehensive if I can work with a loose powder blush especially with a puff applicator. I’m glad to report that it’s not a gimmick and applying with the little puff totally works!
Prisme Libre Blush in shade 03 combines 4 shades of coral and orange tones. The powder is super finely-milled. To apply, I shake the powder and tap twice so that some product will deposit on the puff then simply stamp and gently tap to blend the blush out. The powder would meld into the skin seamlessly, no powdery feel or look. I love that the finish is totally weightless and second-skin. If you prefer, you can also dispense some powder out and use a cheek brush to apply.
I love how pigmented the blush is, so go slow and build up the intensity that you desire. The finish is matte with a subtle glow and radiance, imparting a healthy and fresh flush. The blush lasts well on my combo skin, over 8 hours before fading.
Rose Perfecto Lip Balm | £28
Encased in real pink leather, this must be one of the most boogie lip balms! Givenchy’s iconic lip balm has a new formula with a marbled texture where colour is infused with skincare containing 95% ingredients of natural origin.
- Pink pepper extract protects from the effects of dehydration for healthy and smooth lips.
- Hyaluronic acid plumps the lips, while rose oil nourishes and increases hydration.
- Shea butter soothes and hydrates.
- Vitamin C energises lips and improves volume for healthy, natural beauty.
How stunning is the 4G imprint!
Available in 10 new shades:
- 001 PINK IRRESISTIBLE – Your own bespoke pink that adjusts to the unique pH of your lips
- 002 VITAL GLOW – A transparent shade for a radiant effect
- 102 FEELING NUDE – Rosewood with blue undertones
- 110 MILKY NUDE – Brown-toned beige
- 117 CHILLING BROWN – Warm brown
- 201 MILKY PINK – A luminous vivid pink
- 303 SOOTHING RED – A subtle red with orange fresh tones
- 315 BERRY BREAK – A subtle but captivating raspberry
- 333 L’INTERDIT – The iconic red
- 37 ROUGE GRAINÉ – A burgundy.
The shade range is gorgeous, one for every occasion. I’m featuring shades 303 SOOTHING RED and 333 L’INTERDIT, they’re both beautiful. Both feel creamy with a melting texture that allows them to glide onto the lips. I love the lightweight, non-sticking and nourishing feel. For lip balms, they tint the lips with great colour pay-off, they leave your lips looking juicy and fresh. The balms are fabulous for everyday use, fuss-free application and add a wash of colour and shine as well as caring for your lips.
Below is a quick look using Givenchy Prisme Libre Blush in 03 Voile Corail and Rose Perfecto Lip Balm 333 L’Interdit.
Irresistible Eau de Toilette
One of my favourite scents now comes in a fresher Eau de Toilette. I adore this floral-woody-musky fragrance, the scent always makes me feel feminine, elegant and happy.
- Head notes: Blackcurrant, white tea
- Heart notes: Rose Essential LMR, Orris
- Base notes: Virginia Cedar Wood, Musk
The NEW Irresistible Eau de Toilette bottle features the same beautiful design as the Eau de Parfum version but this time in pink. As expected, the scent is less intense, fresher and sparklier. Perfect for Summer!
Available in sizes: 30ml, 50ml and 80ml
Givenchy Prisme Libre Blush is available at Harrods, John Lewis and Feel Unique.
Have you tried any of these new launches?
Much love always,
please let me know what foundations you love for your combination, Olive skintone
Hi there, I’m loving Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-caring Glow Foundation, Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Liquid Foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear and Guerlain L’Essential High Perfection. X