AD-PR SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
After reviewing the stunning SUQQU Pre-Summer 2021 Collection, I’m excited to share with you SUQQU Global Summer 2021 Collection. The collection is inspired by the warm, shimmering tones of a seaside sunset. The colour schemes are absolutely gorgeous, perfect to lift up my mood during the unseasonal weather we’re experiencing in London.
What’s in SUQQU Global Summer 2021 Collection?
- Signature Color Eyes: 104 Tasogarezome & 105 Yoisekisora
- Nuance Eyeliner: 102 & 103
- Comfort Lip Fluid Glow: 104 Yuushaku & 105 Onkou
- Comfort Lip Fluid Fog: 106 Kureaka & 107 Shizumikage
- Retouch Pressed Powder: 102 Luster Glow
The two new limited-edition palettes are perfect for creating a sophisticated summer look, as they combine a variety of metallic, matte and pearlescent finishes.
- 104 Tasogarezome: fiery copper and sparkling gold paired with warm, wearable nudes. Pretty warm, copper tones for that warm summery look
- 105 Yoisekisora: cool dusky tones of smokey mauve and warm bronzed pink combine for a soft, dreamy look
The eyeshadows have creamy and smooth texture. The pigmentation is excellent and buildable. As I have discussed before, the new eyeshadow formula allows the powder to adhere close to the skin and blend effortlessly. The shimmer shades are beautiful and reflective. It is best to apply with fingers or a damp dense brush to avoid fallout during application and wear.
SUQQU always bring out the best and unique colours for these eyeliners. In this collection, we have two limited-edition shades:
- 102: a reddish brown evokes summer night hues, adds definition and warmth to the eyes
- 103: a unique grey with a perfect combination of blue and red tones, adds dimension and definition
The eyeliner are super easy to use. They glide on my lids without tugging. I have hooded eyes and can draw a liner flick with ease. Furthermore, I’m always impressed with how long-wearing these eyeliners are on my oily lids. They stay put, no smudging or flaking yet really easy to remove at the end of the day.
Next we have new limited-edition shades joining one of my favourite liquid lipstick ranges. The formula is made with a high viscosity oil for a moisturising, smooth finish and rich colour payoff. I love the lightweight and comfortable finish. They don’t emphasise my lip lines and are long-wearing.
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Glow
Besides the nourishing and comfortable formula, the pigmentation of SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Glow is also fabulous. It leaves lips coated with a gently radiant finish.
- 104 Yuushaku: a deep bronze red with fine gold pearlescent particles. The finish is almost metallic and really sophisticated
- 105 Onkou: a warm beige with a subtle shimmer of glimmering pink. Such beautiful nude, easy to wear and super flattering.
SUQQU Comfort Lip Fluid Fog
This must be one of the best matte liquid lipstick formulas I’ve tried. The texture is smooth and glides onto my lips effortlessly. The soft matte finish is lightweight and non-drying. I also love that it doesn’t emphasise my lip lines.
- 106 Kureaka: a beautiful and sophisticated brick red
- 107 Shizumikage: muted mauve, super wearable
So glad to see a new addition to this range! Housed in an ultra-slim and sleek packaging, the powder combines four shades of finely milled particles to correct uneven skin tone, neutralise dullness and brighten the complexion. Perfect as a handbag-companion for on-the-go touch-ups!
The new shade 102 Luster Glow combines coral beige with fine pearlescent particles of orange and gold. The texture is smooth and silky. Concentrating my brush on the pearlescent part, I can apply to the high points of my face as a natural highlighter or use it as a finishing powder. I can also swirl the brush all over the pan to set my makeup. I love the the soft-focus finish and the luminous, healthy glow. On my lazy days, I would also wear the powder on its own to even out my skin tone and add a little radiance.
Will you be checking this collection out?
Much love always,