Summer is here! I thought it’s about time I share my favourite styling tool which gives you exquisite beach waves that lasts for days.
- Powered by Digital T3 SinglePass technology ensures consistent temperature
- 5 Adjustable Heat Settings 127 °C – 210 °C provide the optimum heat level for any hair type
- 32 – 19 mm custom blend ceramic tapered barrel
- Lightweight design
- SmartTwist Dial to easily turn the tool on/off and adjust the temperature
- Auto World Voltage (100-240V) for use around the world
- 1 Hour Auto-Off for safety and energy saving
- Cool Tip & Stand for easy, safe styling
- Heat-Resistant Glove designed with Meta-aramid fibre to protect your hand
- 2.7 m, 360° Swivel Cord prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted
Firstly, can we take a moment to admire the chic and luxe white and rose gold packaging. The design is right up my street!
I have straight, coarse and thick Asian hair, I’ve struggled to achieve effortless and long-lasting undone beach waves with other styling devices.
The first time I used T3 SinglePass Wave, I knew it was “the one”. Immediately, I found it straightforward to master and I’m no hairstyling expert. I love the Twist Dial mechanism, super easy to control the heat settings. The wand heats up really quickly and evenly.
Then I simply section my hair and work around my head. And the good thing is it doesn’t take that long to style my full head, around 15 minutes and my hair is thick and long! I can control the tightness and bounciness of the finish easily too. After regular use, my curls/hair still looks healthy, shiny and frizz-free.
Once styled, the curls last until I wash my hair (usually every 3 days) even after I sleep. I normally like how my hair looks the day after I curled it.
By the way, I always use the included Heat-Resistant Glove to protect my hand.
Overall, I can’t recommend T3 SINGLEPASS WAVE Styling Wand enough.
See it in action on my Instagram under the highlight “T3”.
T3 SINGLEPASS WAVE Styling Wand is available at:
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.