Let’s welcome a new week with the beautiful Summer collection from By Terry! I have lots of eye candies to share with you.
By Terry Summer Collection 2020 is all about brightening and glowing complexion. The collection consists of a mix of skincare and makeup products to get you Summer ready!
- Brightening CC Palette
- Ombré Blackstar Eyeshadow Cream: 3 new limited-edition shades
- Brightening CC Blush Illuminating Blusher in Rosy Flash
- Baume De Rose Lip Balm Summer Edition
- Baume De Rose Glowing Rose Mask
- Baume De Rose Hydrating Rose Mask
I have swatches and full thoughts for you today so read on!
This is the star of the collection and oh my it’s truly a work of art!
Not only the design is stunning, the powders are also formulated using “Optical Glow” technology and rosehip oil to minimise imperfections, enhance skin radiance and neutralise redness. The unique ‘Optical Glow’ technology features soft-focus micro-spheres and colour correcting pigments for a flawless finish, while light-reflecting prisms lift the complexion.
There are 4 shades in the palette:
- Champagne blush: the illuminating pearl shade to highlight. I use this to set my under eye concealer too.
- Pink petal: shimmery tea-rose pink for that natural healthy glow, also can highlight darker complexions.
- Vibrant rose: the rich ‘just-pinched’ hue lifts and livens cheeks with pink dewy freshness.
- Desert sparkle: sandy bronze with gold shimmers. On my skin tone, it’s a beautiful bronzer. It can be used to even out darker skin tones.
The colour payoff for all 4 shades is amazing! With a soft cheek brush, I only need to slightly dip in the pan to pick up a small amount of product for a cheek application. Therefore, you don’t need to be afraid of ruining the gorgeous pattern! There’s minimal powder kick-up which is great. The powders blend effortlessly and seamlessly.
All shades contain shimmers with Pink Petal featuring more visible shimmers. That said, they don’t translate onto skin once applied and blended. You’ll get a natural glowing finish that immediately makes you look more awake and put-together. The longevity is fabulous, lasting over 8 hours on my oily skin. #loveit
There is a prominent scent of By Terry rose which I love. However it’s not noticeable on my skin upon application since you only need very little product.
I’ve loved these Ombré Blackstars for many years! There are three new limited-edition shades and they are gorgeous!
- 20 Immaculate Light: shimmery rose gold
- 21 Rose Elixir: shimmery light pink
- 22 Sunny Flash: shimmery golden bronze
These pen-shaped Ombré Blackstars are housed in a sleek and luxurious silver packaging. Beautiful and portable!
I love the creamy texture and the fantastic pigmentation with a stunning iridescent finish. Simply twist up and swipe as a wash of colour all over the lids, eyeliner or highlighter and use your finger to smudge out the edges. Build and layer the shades as desired. Super easy and quick to glam up! Once set, the eyeshadows stay put throughout the day, perfect for my oily lids.
Did you know the formula is enriched with Tahitian clack pearl extract, a powerful anti-ageing ingredient!
This is a brightening and clarifying mask formulated with:
- Regenerating rosehip oil and smoothing flower AHA work to clarify dull, congested skin.
- Potent anti-oxidant black rose and pastel rose aqueous extracts to detox and offset the effects of fatigue and pollution.
- Rose blossom essential wax and vitamin E to nourish
The texture of this mask is so intriguing. It transforms from a gel into a creamy airy foam that literally fizzes on the skin. My skin feels smooth and soft after use.
This is a ‘gram-worthy sheet mask! Infused with real rose petals, rich rose extracts and hydrating rose oil to nourish your skin. You’ll feel truly pampered with the uplifting scent of the iconic Baume De Rose.
By Terry has really outdone themselves with this collection, from the stunning packaging to the exquisite quality. The Brightening CC Palette is a must-have!
The collection is available from 1st April to purchase at:
- By Terry website (I’ve seen some 20% off code around so do search for it!) – Some items are already available now.
- Space NK
- Cult Beauty
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.