Everyone in the beauty community must have shed a tear or two when Urban Decay announced that they will discontinue the original Naked Palette. Thankfully, Urban Decay also released the Naked Cherry Collection not long after to soothe the devastation. The fans were excitedly welcoming the new addition to the Naked family.
Look at the row of metallic cherries! The sturdy crimson packaging is super cute and adding a nice touch to the Naked family. There’s a double-sided brush included in the palette that’s not bad at all. I would personally use the brush.
There are 12 all-new shades, including 7 mattes, 5 shimmer and metallics.
- Hot Spot: creamy ivory matte, very pigmented, slightly dusty
- Caution: soft beige matte, buildable pigmentation
- Bang Bang: shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle
- Feelz: soft dusty rose matte
- Juicy: warm coral matte
- Turn On: shiny metallic rose gold shimmer
- Ambitious: shiny metallic rose copper with red undertone
- Bing: deep mauve matte
- Devilish: reddish plum matte. Feels drier than other mattes in the palette
- Young Love: metallic cranberry
- Drunk Dial: deep metallic burgundy
- Privacy: black cherry matte, slightly dusty
Swatches top-bottom: Hot Spot, Caution, Bang Bang, Feelz, Juicy, Turn On, Ambitious, Bing, Devilish, Young Love, Drunk Dial, Privacy
I find the formula of the shadows is on par with the other Naked palettes. The shades are pigmented, blend effortlessly and long-lasting. The matte shades are beautiful, creamy soft and blend like a dream. The metallic shades are simply stunning with gorgeous shine.
It’s been a total enjoyable experience creating a variety of looks from the palette. Whether it’s an easy everyday soft matte looks, shimmery glam or full-on metallic, sultry burgundy smokey look. This palette can take you from day to night.
I didn’t expect to love Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette as much as I do. It’s absolutely stunning and versatile, not just perfect for Fall but for any season!
Have you picked up Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette?
Thank you for being here today!
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.