AD-PR SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
I love it when brands bring out makeup products with amazing skincare ingredients. Introducing Versed’s first venture in colour cosmetics, MOOD LIGHTING GLOW DROPS.
Such an exciting makeup/skincare newness from Versed!
Housed in the cutest pink bottle, the formula features peptides and blackberry extract that work together to strengthen the skin’s barrier.
- Peptides (Polyglutamic Acid) – a naturally-occurring peptide that increases skin’s natural moisturisation
- Blackberry Extract – provides the skin with a dose of antioxidant protection and gentle exfoliation
- Formulated without parabens, silicones, sulfates, petroleum and mineral oil
- 50% recycled plastic bottle
- There are two shades available, Sheer Bronzed and Sheer Golden.
Essentially Mood Lighting Glow Drops is a serum that offers a subtle radiance and soft-focus finish. I would apply after all my skincare and SPF have been applied.
The formula is slightly tinted, buildable and mixable. You can use it as a primer, on its own as a light tint or mix with your foundation/moisturiser, the choice is yours! You can apply to the entire face or anywhere you would want to glow. I don’t find it provides any coverage, just an all-over radiance and enhancement.
It’s lightweight, easily absorbed and has a non-greasy feel (perfect for the current heatwave). See it in action and a swatch of the Sheer Bronzed shade in my Instagram post below. You only need 1-2 drops each use (I poured out a lot for demonstration purposes).
What do you think of this launch?
Much love always,