AD-PR SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
Every year I look forward to SUQQU Pre-Summer Collection, there’s always a special touch to welcome the warmer and brighter days of spring and summer. This year, Garden After Rain Collection takes its inspiration from a garden, upon the brink of changing seasons. As spring showers fall, the emerging summer blooms show their deep, beautiful vivid colours, contrasting with the raindrops glimmering on the petals. SUQQU’s latest colour collection reflects these stunning shades and textures.
What’s in SUQQU Pre-Summer 2021 Collection ?
- Signature Color Eyes : 102 AYASHIZUKU and 103 AMAOTO
- Pure Color Blush: 126 YURIBENI and 127 NICHIRINKA
- Vibrant Rich Lipstick: 112 NATSUFUYOU and 113 YUUCHAIRO
As you might already know, I adore the formula of these ombré blushes, always super smooth, silky and blendable. Here, we have two new limited-edition shades joining the classic Pure Color Blush range:
- 126 YURIBENI: a subtle blend of floral pink with soft peach adds a gentle flush to the complexion
- 127 NICHIRINKA: a warming blend of golden yellow and muted orange, perfect for adding warmth and radiance.
As always, it’s a pleasure to apply these blushes! The pigmentation is amazing and buildable. What I love about these gradient blushes is that you can customise the shade depending on where you concentrate your brush on the pan. Also, they last well over 8 hours on my combo skin.
The new Signature Color Eyes range was released in Spring Summer 2021 Collection and I must say I love this new range, from the chic and more convenient packaging to the new formula. In this collection, two limited-edition colour combinations join the new range:
- 102 AYASHIZUKU: this palette is exclusive to Selfridges and features a combination of warm pink and deep red tones, paired with a shimmering gold to bring light and glow.
- 103 AMAOTO: this palette features deeper and cooler tones with sophisticated mauves and purple. Perfect for subtle elegant look.
I think the above swatches speak for themselves, so pigmented and vibrant!
Each palette features a stunning pearly shimmering shade in a beautiful mosaic pattern. I find they are best applied with finger tips. The satin shades are pigmented and blend effortlessly. With this new formula, the shadows adhere closely to the skin so never look powdery or have much fall out. Out of the two palettes, my favourite palette has to be 102 AYASHIZUKU, simply can’t get enough of the vibrant pinks!
If you haven’t had a chance to try these semi-matte Vibrant Rich Lipstick range, you must! They have amazing colour payoff and glide over the lips smoothly. I also love how lightweight and hydrating the finish is. They effortlessly accentuate your lips and elevate your looks. There are two new limited-edition shades, perfect for the transition to warmer weather.
- 112 NATSUFUYOU: petal pink, easy everyday shade
- 113 YUUCHAIRO: warmed tone brown without red undertones
SUQQU’s 2021 Pre-Summer Collection is available NOW at Selfridges and from 6th May 2021 at Harrods and Liberty. I know some products are currently out of stock at Selfridges but I was informed they will be restocked very soon.
Will you be checking this collection out?
Much love always,