PR SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
I have an exciting launch to share with you today. Luxury Japanese brand SUQQU adds to its iconic base collection the new Smooth Cover Primer and Glow Powder Foundation. This new combination has been formulated to offer a soft, satin finish without the powdery and dry look. Read on for full details.
SUQQU Smooth Cover Primer SPF30 | £45/30ml
The new primer is housed in a pretty and chic packaging. With its silky texture, the primer is a pleasure to use, blends and spreads effortlessly. The semi-sheer base has the following key features:
- Contains SUQQU’s Glaze Formula, which lightly coats the surface of the skin to even skin tone and texture, as well as provide a layer of adhesion for foundation.
- Blur pores and fine lines, while ensuring the skin’s natural radiance is visible through it.
- Contains Satsuma Mandarin Skin extract, Lemon extract and Apricot Seed extract to moisturise the skin.
What I love is that you only need a thin application of the Smooth Cover Primer to form a film over the skin, providing the perfect base for further makeup without any sticky feel. The light peachy beige colour works to counteract dullness, as well as cover pores and skin imperfections. The finish is lightweight and hydrating. Furthermore, I appreciate the primer also contains SPF30 and welcome the additional sun protection.
SUQQU Glow Powder Foundation | £38/10g
If I’m honest, I wasn’t sure what to expect prior to trying SUQQU’s new powder foundation. We all anticipate powder foundations to sit on the skin, making it look powdery and dry (read unflattering) right? However I was blown away by SUQQU Glow Powder Foundation. Firstly the powder has a really soft and creamy texture. Secondly, it spreads like a dream across my skin. I’ve tried applying with the included sponge as well as a dense kabuki brush and I love the finish of both methods. If you need to spot-conceal some areas, I would apply the concealer first. You can use SUQQU Glow Powder Foundation on its own or on top of a liquid foundation, I’m happy with the coverage of the powder so I tend to use it on its own. And lastly, it offers a beautiful satin finish that is radiant, healthy and natural-looking which I absolutely love.
What’s in SUQQU Glow Powder Foundation?
Formulated with SUQQU’s Glaze Coating Formula, a unique combination of:
- Smooth Fit Powder: helps to form a light film over the skin, to adhere closely for the most natural-looking finish without appearing powdery or flakey
- Translucent Light Pearls: small, clear pearlescent particles that promotes radiance and luminosity, giving skin a lit- from-within glow.
- Rich Clear Oil: a smooth oil that covers, coats and partially penetrates the Smooth Fit Powder and Translucent Light Pearls before the product is pressed then melts into skin upon application, ensuring the powders adhere to the skin in a smooth, natural-looking way.
Out of the 9 shades available, I was sent shades 020 & 030 and 020 matches me perfectly. In addition, I love that you can purchase the compact (£12) and powder refills separately.
In tandem, SUQQU Smooth Cover Primer and Glow Powder Foundation delivers radiant natural-looking skin without looking powdery. I’m super impressed with the finish! The powder truly melts into the skin and has such a smooth and luminous finish. Also it feels super lightweight and comfortable on. I love the longevity on my combo skin, 7-8 hours before I start to look shiny. I think the Glow Powder Foundation would work on all skin types, if you have drier skin you might need to thoroughly hydrate your skin prior to application.
Will you be checking these out? Do you wear powder foundations?
Much love always,