One of my favourite products from Indeed Labs is the hydraluron™ + volumising lip treatment. I love the cute pink squeezy tube and more importantly the long lasting hydration it offers. Following the success of hydraluron™ + volumising lip treatment, the brand is stepping into the world of colour, they are offering some new tints in red and pink.
This all-in-one tinted lip treatment contains anti-ageing and soothing ingredients that are designed to nourish, plump, hydrate and tint your lips.
- VOLULIP™: this active contains a plant extract and a peptide to plump the lips
- ULTRA FILLING SPHERES™: work to plump the lips from the inside out, gradually smooth out the surface of the skin whilst delivering long-lasting hydration
- HYDRASYNOL™ IDL: an anti-ageing ingredient designed to help reconstruct skin’s barrier and maintain optimum epidermal hydration
- POMEGRANATE STEROLS: increases moisture levels, enhances the skin’s barrier function, and further protects against environmental stress
- BV OSC: derived from Vitamin C, BV OSC helps mitigate the harmful effects of UV damage. It offers an overall brightening effect and can help reduce the appearance of age spots.
- MANGO BUTTER: extracted from mango seeds, mango butter is rich in fatty acids, making it an extremely nourishing emollient
Why I love them
As mentioned, the packaging is super adorable! With the new tints, the colour of the packaging matches the colour of the tint. They are very portable, slot them in your pockets or the smallest clutch bag. I also love that the nozzle dispense just the right amount of product in a controlled manner.
As with the original, they instantly hydrate my lips upon application. The texture is lightweight and non-sticky, really comfortable to wear. The red tint offers a beautiful just-bitten red, adding a gorgeous wash of colour just enough for zoom calls or for a walk. Along with the long-lasting hydration and nourishment, I also love the glossy finish, giving my lips the extra volume.
Much love always,