PR SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
For the spring collection, Guerlain celebrates the pearls (one of my favourite things) and all its pure light. The pieces are so gorgeous and enchanting, absolutely dreamy for makeup collectors.
The collection consists of two exclusive new Météorites powders, two Rouge G colours and two pearly cases.
I’m obsessed with these pearls and have collected many over the years. In this collection, the iconic pearls are available in 2 shades.
- Pearl Glow: features exclusive new powder pearl with a soft combination of tones for natural pearlescent glow
- Pink Pearl: comes in blush shades for a radiant and fresh finish
- Include a large pink pearl with holographic tones to reflect light
- Météorites’ signature case has been given an irresistible new detail with an iconic pack now dressed in pure white.
These Meteorites are renowned for their divine scent, they also offer that radiance and awaking effect. I love using the powder all over as a finishing step. Pearl Glow powder effortlessly melds my makeup together, helps my makeup looks more glowy and more even with a soft-focus finish. You can also apply on certain areas to highlight or sculpt. I have seen others applying Pink Pearl as a blush too.
Inspired by the pearl’s colouring, there are two pearlescent shades to reflecting the light and line the lips with a beautiful and soft radiance.
- Sheer Shine 07: warm peachy nude with golden pearlescent tones
- Sheer Shine 76: pearlescent light pink
These shades are lovely and easy to wear. The coverage is sheer with a beautiful glam shine. On my lips, they feel comfortable and hydrating. To my surprise, they last quite well but will be removed with any food consumption.
Finally, to complete the collection, these limited-edition lip colours come paired with two Rouge G lipstick cases (£32 each). My pictures don’t do these cases justice! For the first time, the cases are entirely set with delicate pearls, they truly resemble precious jewellery pieces. While the Pearl Glow case is inspired by the white iridescence of pearls, the Pink Pearl case comes in an irresistible ballerina pink shade – both are absolutely stunning, vanity and handbag-worthy.
Will you adding this collection to your makeup stash?
Much love always,