A setting spray is a must-have in any makeup routine, it protects your makeup from all the rubbing, sweating as well as blends your makeup together and takes away the powdery look. More than ever, we definitely could benefit from incorporating a setting spray so our makeup can be a little more mask-friendly.
Charlotte Tilbury is expanding her iconic Airbrush Makeup range with a new and gorgeous Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray. Her FIRST EVER setting spray that has been 5 years in the making.
Firstly, the packaging doesn’t disappoint, luxurious with glam retro vibes. Absolutely ‘gram-worthy!
What’s in the formula
- Film Forming Polymers: acting as an invisible shield to help flawlessly set makeup all day without melting, fading or settling into lines.
- Aloe Vera: containing vitamins and minerals. Skin is left feeling smooth and supple.
- Japanese Green Tea: helps to create softer, hydrated feeling skin
- Aromatic Resin: an aromatic resin from the bark of a tree grown on the Greek Island of Chios which helps to keep pores clear
- Primes and sets for up to 16 hours
- Oil free
- Smoothing and hydrating
- Works in harmony with other complexion products
- Fresh, floral scent
Since I have combo/oily skin, setting my makeup is almost a mandatory step in my makeup routine. I’m always on the look out for a good setting spray that would lock my makeup in for as long as possible.
Alongside the beautiful packaging, the setting spray truly holds my makeup together. This is because Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray contains the Film Formimg Polymers to help shield your makeup from any rubbing or sweating.
I love how fine the mist is, it’s beautiful! In addition, the nozzle disperses the mist well and evenly. Once settled, it doesn’t add any weight to my makeup nor leaving any sticky/tight sensations. There is a subtle floral scent that is uplifting and refreshing.
I haven’t been wearing makeup for 16 hours but I’ve tested it over 8-9 hours on my combo/oily skin and am absolutely in love with the effectiveness of the spray. I also find my skin looks smoother and more polished after misting. It’s a BIG WIN in my books.
Much love always,