“This lipstick’s my go-to when I want to slip on something that’s comfortable and looks good. I love that I don’t even have to think about it.” – Rihanna
Fenty Beauty is on a winning streak with their new releases these past few months! You can check out my posts on their previous gorgeous releases of Cheeks Out Cream Bronzers and Cream Blushes. Last week, they have just released a brand new lipstick range, introducing SLIP SHINE SHEER SHINY LIPSTICK!
Available in 10 universal, easy-to-wear shades with some beautiful shimmer pops!
- Sheer and shiny finish
- Creamy texture
- Buildable coverage
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Infused with pomegranate butter to condition your lips
- Easy application
The new lipstick range consists of 10 easy-to-wear shades, from flattering nudes to eye-catching pops of shimmers.
- QUARTZ CANDY: clear with pink iridescence. This would work well as a lip topper!
- $UGA KISS: bubblegum pink
- TANG THANG: red orange
- MAKEOUT BREAK: light peach with warm undertone, my perfect nude!
- GLAZED: peachy pink
- RETRO ROSE: dusty pink with fine multi-coloured shimmers
- GOJI GANG: rosey mauve with gold pearls
- COOKIES & COCOA: mauve with warm, gold pearls. This shade glides and smooths our my lip lines beautifully
- BUBBLERUM: warm-toned coppery brown
- VAMPS WHO BRUNCH: a cool plum with iridescence that shifts between blue and purple
Besides the chic hexagonal casing, these are beautiful lipstick-lip balm hybrid, super creamy, hydrating, nourishing and easy to wear! Truly as what Rhianna had intended to create, easy to slip on and looks good!
All shades glide on my lips effortless, smooth over my lip lines and impart a beautiful shine. Cookies & Cola does an extra amazing job of smoothing out my lips, I’m in awe!
As you might have noticed, most shades are flattering nudes but we also have the attention-grabbing ‘Vamps Who Brunch’ which looks intimidating in the tube yet it’s actually rather wearable, the gorgeous iridescence shifts from blue to purple.
What I also love about these Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick is the option to build up the intensity. I find shade Vamps Who Brunch can be layered the most and Makeout Break being the least. Longevity-wise, the pigment fades away after a few hours however the balmy and nourishing effects would continue.
Honestly, I can’t stress how nourishing these feel on my lips. I can just forgo lip balms while wearing them. And I love all shades, although $uga Kiss and Vamps Who Brunch are not the shades I would normally gravitate towards everyday.
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.