This month, bareMinerals launch an exciting new lipstick range called MINERALIST Hydra Smoothing Lipstick, made with minimal ingredients for maximum results! There’s an amazing spectrum of 25 nature-inspired shades for you to choose from! Please read on for the full lowdown.
What makes this lipstick launch exciting? The formulation only contains 19 ingredients which is 40% less than the top-selling lipsticks! And after testing these new lipsticks, I think 19 is the perfect number!
- Beautiful and sophisticated pale gold packaging
- Exceptional shade range
- Full of cold-pressed European Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil which is packed with minerals, vitamins and omegas to provide nourishing hydration
- Contains olive oil extract, pomegranate and jojoba oils to help seal moisture
- Formulated with 76% naturally derived extracts, including sustainably sourced botanicals from around the world
- Rich Smoothing Hydration
- Lightweight full-coverage colour
- Creamy satin finish
- Helps to reduce visible lip lines, texture and dryness even when removed
- Formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrance, PEGs and Mineral Oil
A gorgeous selection of colours, from light nude to pink, pop of orange to dark and vampy! There’s a shade for everyone and for every occasion!
Below is the swatches of the ten shades I’ve received.
- Balance: warm beige nude
- Insight: nude pink
- Presence: rose mauve
- Awareness: rosewood
- Integrity: rich red brown
- Joy: warm medium pink
- Charisma: medium pink berry
- Honesty: mauve pink
- Wisdom: fuchsia
- Energy: electric orange
The formula is absolutely creamy and moisturising thanks to the omega-packed, cold-pressed European Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Mediterranean Olive Oil and antioxidant-rich Moroccan Pomegranate Extract. Seriously nourishing and conditioning! It offers a satin finish with a slight sheen, feels incredibly lightweight and comfortable on.
They glide on my lips effortlessly, SMOOTHING over any lines. Along with the beautiful application, the colour payoff is excellent and the coverage is buildable. You can apply directly from the bullet, for the darker/bolder shades I would use a lip liner for a more precise finish. Also, I love how they wear off evenly leaving such a beautiful stain behind.
Scent-wise, the lipstick features a subtle, sweet scent of Prickly Pear and Açaí. I don’t think I have come across this particular scent on a lipstick before and I really like it!
Out of these ten shades, my favourites are Insight, Presence and Energy.
bareMinerals MINERALIST Hydra Smoothing Lipstick is available at:
Much love always,