Charlotte Tilbury has released a beauty secret! A brand new 6 pan eyeshadow palette! It’s the secret behind Charlotte’s signature look, the seductive smokey eye look.
Having grown up in Ibiza, Charlotte has always been obsessed with the magical, morphing effects of sunsets on the island. Charlotte Darling is that Ibizan sunset-inspired smokey eye that Charlotte designed for herself. And now we all can achieve that very magical look!
Firstly, we have to talk about the stunning packaging! The palette is slim and sturdy with Charlotte’s signature glamorous Art Deco design. It is super chic, perfect for travelling and as a handbag companion.
The 6 shades are divided into 2 looks, Day and Date, in the same fabulous easy-to-use format Prime-Enhance-Smoke but of course you can incorporate the shades as desired.
By design, these shades are the perfect synergy of crushed sunlight and romantic hues, think bronzey-gold, peachy copper and warm terracottas. They play with the light to transform your eyes with glow.
- PRIME Shade 1: inspired by Ibiza sand, this is Charlotte’s classic, shimmering, gold-champagne shade.
- ENHANCE Shade 2: inspired by romantic sunsets. The warm, sparkling peachy-rose of Charlotte’s limited edition, sell-out Instant Eye Palette is back! This is a beautiful shade to create romantic and seductive eyes.
- SMOKE Shade 3: inspired by shimmering beaches. A muted peach in the same vein as Charlotte’s coveted Pillow Talk collection.
- PRIME Shade 4: a warm, bronzy copper emulating the sparkling sunlight. Inspired by Charlotte’s favourite eye colour enhancing secrets – from her Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet to the magical Exaggereyes palette.
- ENHANCE Shade 5: a warm matte terracotta inspired by terracotta-toned clay
- SMOKE SHADE 6: a warm matte chocolate-brown inspired by burnished summer evenings
If warm, terracotta shades are your jam then you’re in for a major treat! The shades in Charlotte Darling are super pigmented, buttery smooth and blend like a dream. They work so well together, complement and enhance their beautiful effects synergistically. I think this is the best eyeshadow palette I’ve tried from Charlotte Tilbury to date!
Moreover, it is extremely easy to create looks with, great for novice peeps like myself. You can use the shades wet or dry, with more intense and smoother finish when used wet.
The palette retails at £45 and will be launching on 7th November in CharlotteTilbury.com and at Charlotte Tilbury’s Beauty Wonderlands in London, Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
Will you be picking this palette up?
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.
Its a gorgeous palette. I mentioned on your Instagram post, I read on someone else’s blog post that five of the shades are from the stars in your eyes palette and the other is from another palette. So I already own 5 of the shades, otherwise I would have bought it.