If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen these beautiful brand new Sisley Le Phyto Rouge lipsticks featured a good few times! I have been rocking them non-stop! I’ve fully embraced the power of a good red lipstick! I feel that my whole look can be effortlessly elevated by a dash of red lipstick (my go-to outfit of late is a simple white tee paired with skinny jeans and red lips). If you’re on a hunt for that fabulous red, please read on!
What makes Sisley Le Phyto Rouge Lipsticks exceptional
- Continuous hydration
- Hydrobooster Complex containing Hyaluronic Acid and Konjac Glucomannans—absorbs moisture from the dermis, expands and boosts the lips’ water content
- Includes a cocktail of camellia oil, jojoba oil to nourish and soften lips
- Contains Padina pavonica extract to promote Hyaluronic Acid synthesis, helping lips stay younger with regular use
- Saturated with high-tech pigments to provide deep and bright colours
Each lipstick is housed in a elegant gold case with zebra-striped decor. Each also comes protected with a beautiful red velvet pouch. You know we’re talking next level of luxury here! These lipsticks would make such fabulous presents.
There are 20 stunning shades available. They are divided into colour families as follows:
- Beiges – 10 Jaipur, 11 Tahiti, 12 Bali ,13 Eldorado, 14 Copacabana
- Pinks – 20 Portofino, 21 Nouméa, 22 Paris, 23 Delhi, 24 Santa Fe, 25 Kyoto , 26 Granada
- Oranges – 30 Ibiza, 31 Acapulco, 32 Calvi, 33 Sevilla
- Reds – 40 Monaco, 41 Miami, 42 Rio, 43 Capri
I have shades number 11, 23, 31, 40 and 42 to show you. Below are the swatches, taken in natural lighting.
The formula of these lipsticks are simply sublime! They glide on my lips with great coverage and smooth over my lip lines. I can’t emphasise how lightweight and nourishing they feel on my lips, almost balmy which I really like. You can layer and layer if you wish and it’d still feel light. Consistently, I find all five lipsticks very long-lasting and extremely comfortable on. Once faded, they leave a beautiful stain behind.
Also can we talk about the innovative bevelled tips! The shape allows me to manoeuvre the bullet along my lip outlines, eliminating the need of a lipliner! Bravo! And of course I use the backs of the lipsticks to apply, trying my hardest to preserve the beautiful “Sisley” embossings!
So there you have it, this was such a fabulous introduction to the brand for me! There’s definitely a shade of Red for every woman in Sisley Le Phyto Rouge Collection. The lipsticks don’t just provide long-lasting, impressive and vibrant colours but also the care that your lips deserve. Here’s to plumper, smoother and seductive lips!
You can find Sisley Le Phyto Rouge collection at Selfridges.
Thank you for being here today!
Much love always,
This post featured products that were generously provided for review consideration. As always, opinions are my own and unbiased.
These are beautiful! <3
Really stunning! I’m besotted with the formula.xo
These are to beautiful! Sisley have really nailed it! shade 11 is so my kind of nude but 40 looks like such an iconic red! The shape of the bullet is so unique but I love it helps with application too. great post Sandy xx