AD – PRESS SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
If you like beautiful pink packaging, Nars NEW Orgasm Collection is for you! I have been playing with the products non-stop and I have full thoughts for you here.
What’s in Nars Orgasm Collection?
- Orgasm Four Play Blush Quad (£45)
- Orgasm Rising Eyeshadow Palette (£49)
- The Multiple in Orgasm and Orgasm Rush (£33)
Orgasm Rising Eyeshadow Palette | £49
This has to be my favourite item from the collection. This stunning 9 pan palette offers such versatility in creating looks. In general, I gravitate towards warm toned eyeshadows so this palette is everything. That said it’s not too overly warm, it doesn’t pull red on me. The pigmentation and blendability of these eyeshadows are insane with incredibly smooth/silky textures. Honestly, there isn’t a shade in this palette I wouldn’t use. Scroll down for the stunning swatches.
- Hotwired: Golden shimmer
- High Speed: Sparkling opal
- Orgasm: Peachy pink with gold shimmer
- Seven Heaven: Matte sand
- Seduced: Sparkling amber
- Reckless: Satin terracotta
- Push It: Matte warm chestnut
- Faster Pussycat: Metallic copper
- Galapogos: Bitter chocolate infused with gold
Orgasm Four Play Blush Palette | £45
Then we have the Orgasm Four Play Blush Quad. Again, the pigmentation and blendability are amazing. I love the baked powder formula, no powder kick-up and buildable coverage. The finish is lightweight and glowy. I would also use these shades as eyeshadows.
- Swinger: Metallic gold
- Orgasm: Peachy pink with golden shimmer
- Orgasm X : Satin deep coral pink
- Orgasm Rush: Rosy bronze
The Multiple | £33
Lastly, the versatile Multiple! There are two shades available in this collection.
- Orgasm: peachy pink with golden shimmer
- Orgasm Rush: deep rosy bronze
I have shade Orgasm and it’s too light to be a blush on my light-medium skin tone. I would use it as a blush topper. The formula is quite emollient so would be great for someone with dry skin. I think I would have loved Orgasm Rush on me.
Nars Orgasm Collection is available at Nars Boutiques and narcosmetics.co.uk
Have you picked up anything from this collection?
Much love always,