AD – PRESS SAMPLES/AFFILIATED LINKS
To celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, Lancôme revealed two new shades of the iconic L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte, specially dressed in a Queen of Hearts velvet adornment. And my goodness, they are stunning! As always, please keep scrolling for more photos and swatches.
- Two new shades: #121 Lucky In Love and #912 Love Bluff
- Velvet case
- Unique heart-shaped bullet
- Powder matte finish with second-skin feel
- Vibrant and intense pigments
- Enriched with grand rose extracts and hyaluronic acid for lasting comfort and smooth application
Isn’t the design elegant and cute! The most perfect Valentine’s Day gift or a loving gift to that special someone. The velvet case is reminiscent of the queen’s wardrobe, so soft and luxurious. Not to mention that gold accents which totally adds to the glam. I was super happy to receive them just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Now onto the formula, the powder matte finish is super lightweight and non-drying. I find them extremely comfortable on my lips, thanks to the inclusion of grand rose extracts and hyaluronic acid. The colour payoff is pretty incredible, opaque in one swipe. The heart-shaped bullet was indeed painful to ruin:) See the lipsticks in action below.
Much love always,