My little reminders about Blogging.
I have always been a planner and more importantly I am extremely passionate about all beautiful things. I love to express how I feel/view about them hence the creation of this blog. I know it’s easy to get too passionate about something and then you can get burn out. So here are my little reminders to help me not getting sucked into a blogging rut.
1. There are no rules. I write about what I love.
2. I write when I feel the passion.
3. I can push myself in many different ways.
4. I can learn new, different skills without realising.
5. I get to learn from some incredible talented people in the blogosphere.
6. It’s amazing to see my space grow and the possibilities and opportunities that it can bring.
7. I can be who I want online.
8. I can discover things that I might not have found before.
Please bear with me while I’m finding the most efficient way to spread myself perfectly between being a mother of 2, a pharmacist and a blogger. I have way too much makeup that I think I will never be able to blog about them all. If you would like to see my stash, please check out my Instagram account.
What are your favourite things about blogging?
Thank you for reading.